- Join Community
- Post to Community
- Gift Paid Account
|Posting Access:||All Members, Moderated|
|Community description:||Fan works and meta based on J.J. Abram's Star Trek (2009)|
NCC-1701 is a Star Trek: Reboot (ST:R) fan work and meta community. Members may post art and fic of any rating and genre here, as well as meta entries.
WARNING: You should expect spoilers for Star Trek (2009) in this community. Members need not warn for them.
- If it isn't ST:R art, fic, or meta, don't post it here.
- IDIC: Play nicely!
- Use the community's subject line and header templates when posting entries to the community (remove the brackets when tailoring your subject lines and headers).
- Cut tags are good for morale.
- Community posts should be public; fake-cuts must link to public posts. (see note)
- Tag your entries with the appropriate category tags: art, fic, or meta. If you're posting graphics, icons, vids, or wallpapers (which are considered art works in this comm), also tag your entries with the corresponding tags. Additional distinguishing tags for entries include genre, character and pairing, and rating tags.
View the community's tags page.
Request tags (and community interests).
vulcanreforged From six billion, there remain approximately 10,000
trekfics Fan fiction from all incarnations of Star Trek
singularity Star Trek Reboot Fic
trek_kink Star Trek XI Kink Meme
trek_exchange Star Trek Fic Exchange
kirk_spock A community dedicated to the Kirk/Spock pairing from Star Trek (classic and new).
mccoy_chekov McCoy/Chekov Slash
chris_pine_daily A community for images of Chris Pine
msgaila_toyou The dreamwidth home for Gaila love
trek_het Hetfic for all Star Trek incarnations (movies, TV, novels)
Please use the following templates when posting to ncc_1701:
Subject Line Templates
e.g. ART: First Kiss (WS)
e.g. FIC: The First Voyage (R)
e.g. META: Women in the Rebootverse
NB: Art posts should be rated either WS (worksafe) or NWS (not worksafe). Fic posts should carry ratings of G, PG, PG-13, R, or NC-17.
NB: Meta entries need not include this header, but posters should place the majority of their entries (anything over 150 words) under cut-tags. Art entries containing graphics, icons, and wallpapers need not include this header, but posters should place no more than five icons above cut-tags, and all graphics and wallpapers beneath cut-tags.
Last edited October 14, 2010 at 4:45 p.m. EST.